Technical Inventory

The solution of the problems encountered in the privatization of residential premises you decide to privatize their housing. They collected the necessary documents, written statement to the Bureau of privatization. A month and a half getting rejected. Let us Some common reasons why the administration refuses to sign contract with you privatization. Remodelling In this case, the problem has already started with the release to you experts from the Bureau of Technical Inventory (hereinafter referred to as BTI), and if you do not have permission to redevelop, instead of the technical passport you get your hands on two plans with a description of your apartment, before and after redevelopment.

In this case, to legitimize You can only re-planning in the courts, and only this field apply to the administration on the issue of privatization of your home. WHO LIVED WHERE? Privatization – a one-time donation of premises in own citizens. In Russia, privatization began in 1991. Many citizens have repeatedly changed their place of residence, writing and prescribing, not only within one city, but moving to other towns points. In this case, the person should be documented, in which village he had lived since 1991 (this applies to all places of registration), registration deadline and the fact that at the previous place of residence is not participated in the privatization process.

For the necessary documents should contact the house manager's office, housing office, KECh etc. Then you need to contact the BTI and get help confirm that the registration period at the address you participated in the privatization process. If you lived in another village and there is nobody to help you (relatives, friends, classmates), then you have to find out the address manager, address and write BTI statement to provide you the necessary information. In a statement sure to specify what documents are necessary for privatization. The request must be sent by registered letter with advice (in extreme cases, receipt of mail will be proof in court).